Secured Access to your Business
A private network is a network that uses private internet protocol address. These addresses are commonly used for residential, commercial and business organization’s local area network. This usually have password to protect it, and is used by the owner of the network. The owner has also the control over the network.
As a leading provider of secure access and managed network solutions, AEBC combines VPN connectivity and security technologies with unmatched design, deployment, monitoring, management, reporting, and support capabilities.
PRIVATE NETWORKS KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Private Networks Key Features
- Common infrastructure supporting Internet and VPN services for full portfolio consistency
- Dedicated Network Support Centre available 24/7
- Scalable and fully customized solutions to meet your business needs
- National access to you corporate network services and business applications
- Quality of service tailored to your business requirements
- Comprehensive performance reports to manage your infrastructure
Benefits of Private Networks
- Reduce load
- Support Multiple devices
- Greater workforce mobility
- Converged communications