AEBC Internet Corporation is a leading IPTV and Internet services provider, our focuses are; IPTV, Internet access, VoIP, data center, digital signage, IP cameras and electronic access control services.
Your Primary Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Provides resolution for escalated service troubles
- Evaluates existing systems, analyze existing service and recommend changes or develop new services, design, recommend, and implement change or new systems
- Configures and supports internal and/or external networks, office application
- Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations, data backup
- Recommends upgrades, security patches, and new applications and equipment
- Project and system, network documentation
- Ensure client satisfaction by fulfilling email, telephone or on-site support requests before, during and after service installation, implementation, configuration and provisioning of the services
- Provide customer support in setup, configuration, trouble shooting and quick issue resolution
- Coordinate and manage customer expectations, Fix customer networks or escalate issues as required
- Contact suppliers to resolve orders tickets and technical tickets
- Monitor and fix AEBC IP network, servers and IPTV services
- Perform products and services testing and other duties and special projects as required
- Must have flexibility in work hours – may require coverage on other shifts as needed
- Identify needed improvements in processes/procedures and recommended solutions
Please provide resume by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Technical Support’ as the subject.
AEBC Internet Corp. has over 15 years’ experience operating as Western Canada’s largest wholesale internet and TV provider. AEBC is now launched its services for residential cable and DSL access in addition to working with municipal governments on bringing fiber-to-the-home smart city projects to life.