Technical Support Representative
A 24/7 in-bound call center environment, Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving ISP related problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper account/services set up, assisting with navigating around connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Technical Support Representatives will perform related work as required.
- Interact with customers to provide technical support in response to issues, concerns, and requests regarding internet services.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity (xDSL/Cable Internet), email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Improves system performance by identifying problem
- Research required information using available resources.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- WAN/LAN Knowledge (TCP/IP,DNS,routers,switches).
- Help Desk Experience, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, Windows/Linux System Administration.
- Proper phone etiquette/Phone Skills.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Effective listening skills.
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
Please provide resume by email only to email@example.com with ‘Technical Support Representative’ as the subject.
AEBC Internet Corp. has over 15 years’ experience operating as Western Canada’s largest wholesale internet and TV provider. AEBC is now launched its services for residential cable and DSL access in addition to working with municipal governments on bringing fiber-to-the-home smart city projects to life.