Technical Sales and Support
AEBC Internet Corp. (AEBC) is a fast-growing internet, phone and licensed TV service provider in Canada.
Technical Sales and Support (TSS) is the voice and image of our organization. TSS require to be friendly and professional with customers, and is the first point of customer contact. Customers contacts us in the form of phone/video call, email, SMS or real time online chat. TSS is required to fully understand the AEBC products and services to provide customer correct information and recommendations. TSS required technical knowledge to support and guide customer on resolving technical issues.
- Provide customer with sales information and recommend customer the correct products and services
- Interact with customers to provide technical support in response to issues, concerns, and requests regarding internet, phone and TV services;
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity (xDSL/Cable/Fiber Internet), email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more;
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Improves system performance by identifying problem
- Research required information using available resources;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Good integrity sales skills
- Good communications and follow up skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- WAN/LAN Knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, WIFI, routers, switches)
- Help Desk Experience, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, Windows
- Proper phone etiquette/Phone Skills;
- Ability to speak and write English clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work as a team towards the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities
If you believe you have the integrity, technical know-how and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experiences and benefits you can bring to our team.