AEBC Internet Corp. (AEBC) is a fast-growing internet, phone and licensed TV service provider in Canada.
AEBC is looking for good integrity, highly motivated, experienced and forward-thinking CockroachDB, MongoDB and HTML5 programmers to research, design and develop ecommerce systems running on Kubernetes clusters.
The successful candidate will require to program the databases, construct microservices to run in containers, create JSON API for third-party systems interface, construct secure HTML5 compliant web pages to automatically detect and size to fit cellular phone, pad and large computer screens across the major operating systems and browsers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- – Work as part of a team to deliver high-quality code and system functionality
- – Interface with Vendor and banking systems
- – Provide secure JSON API for third party system interface
- – Take ownership of projects, tasks and complete them timely
- – Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the development teams
- – Ensure development best practices are followed across the team
- – improve and maintain our online web site, eCommerce store and service inquiries etc.
- – Work with Management and Accountants to architect and deliver a highly functional and efficient system for staff, resellers and customers to use
The skills required to be successful in this position are:
- – 3+ years of experience in HTML5 and working with CockroachDB, MongoDB, Containers
- – Experience in developing and supporting JS, Vue.js, node.js, SaaS, web applications
- – Proficiency with MS SQL and MySQL, optimizing queries and working with large datasets
- – Experience working in an Agile development environment
- – Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team or self environment
- – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- – Strong written and verbal English skills and the ability to document SDKs and libraries and articulate technical information efficiently
Nice to haves:
- – In dept knowledge in Microsoft Windows Servers, Linux/Debian/BSD servers
- – Experience with serverless architecture and microservices a plus
- – none interrupted, continuous deployment process and infrastructure management
- – Working experience of Github and deploying using Docker
If you believe you have the integrity, technical know-how and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experiences and benefits you can bring to our team.