Front-end Software programmer
AEBC Internet Corporation is looking for a highly motivated, experienced and forward-thinking full-stack software programmer to hands on develop our in-house software system. You will work with AEBC management and programmers to design, code, test, deploy, document and maintain the system to insure the system is available for our staff, resellers and customers to use.
We are looking for people who can bring strong software development focused skills to the team and can contribute from architectural decisions to best practices to get codes done right.
Currently we are using Microsoft SQL servers and we like to migrate to MongoDB, noSQL for future proofing the system. You will require to construct JSON API for system to system interface and using AngularJS/Vue to build secure HTML5 compliant web page to access to the data. You will require strong HTML5 knowledge and experience to code reliable front-end web pages to securely and smoothy interact with Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge, Firefox, Safari, Chrome etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- – Work as part of a cross-functional professional services team to deliver high-quality code and system functionality
- – Interface with Vendor systems
- – Provide solid JSON API to reseller systems
- – Take ownership of projects, tasks and complete them timely
- – Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the development teams
- – Ensure development best practices are followed across the team
- – improve and maintain our online web site, eCommerce store and service inquiries etc.
- – Work with Management and Accountants to architect and deliver a highly functional and efficient ISPmanager system for staff, resellers and customers to use
The skills required to be successful in this position are:
- – 3+ years of experience in web development and working with noSQL MongoDB
- – Experience developing and supporting JS, Vue.js, node.js, SaaS, web applications
- – Proficiency with MS SQL and MySQL, optimizing queries and working with large datasets
- – Experience working in an Agile development environment
- – Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team or self environment
- – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- – Strong written and verbal English skills and the ability to document SDKs and libraries and articulate technical information efficiently
Nice to haves:
- – In dept knowledge in Microsoft Windows Servers, Linux/Debian/BSD servers
- – Experience with serverless architecture and micro-services a plus
- – none interrupted, continuous deployment process and infrastructure management
- – Working experience of Github and deploying using Docker
If you believe you have the technical know-how and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experiences and benefits you can bring to our team.