Asterisk VoIP PBX Programmers
AEBC Internet Corp. (AEBC) is a fast-growing internet, phone and licensed TV service provider in Canada.
AEBC is looking for good integrity, highly motivated, experienced and forward-thinking Asterisk PBX programmers to research, design and develop commercial PBX systems running on Linux Operating System.
The successful candidate will require to program and enhance the Asterisk features, construct high availability system to meet the 911/e911 requirements, create JSON API for third-party systems interface, construct secure HTML5 compliant web pages to automatically detect and size to fit cellular phone, pad and large computer screens across the major operating systems and browsers for friendly use of the PBX features. Create webRT video and instant messaging chat etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- – Work as part of a team to deliver high-quality code and system functionality
- – Interface with VoIP Vendor, Northen911 and banking systems
- – Setup and maintain high available VoIP system
- – Provide secure JSON API for third party system interface
- – Take ownership of projects, tasks and complete them timely
- – Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the development teams
- – Ensure development best practices are followed across the team
- – improve and maintain our online web site, eCommerce store and service inquiries etc.
- – Work with Management and Accountants to architect and deliver a highly functional and efficient system for staff, resellers and customers to use
The skills required to be successful in this position are:
- – 3+ years of experience in HTML5 and working with Asterisk PBX, Sangoma FreePBX
- – Experience in developing and supporting JS, Vue.js, node.js, SaaS, web applications
- – Proficiency with MySQL, optimizing queries and working with large datasets
- – Experience working in an Agile development environment
- – Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team or self environment
- – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- – Strong written and verbal English skills and the ability to document SDKs and libraries and articulate technical information efficiently
Nice to haves:
- – In dept knowledge in Linux/Debian/BSD servers
- – Experience with serverless architecture and microservices a plus
- – none interrupted, continuous deployment process and infrastructure management
- – Working experience of Github and deploying using Docker
If you believe you have the integrity, technical know-how and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experiences and benefits you can bring to our team.