AEBC is looking for an experienced Accounts Coordinator (AC) to work in a cross-departmental and cross company role for CipherTV and AEBC businesses. CipherTV Corporation provides wholesale service to reseller companies, whereas AEBC Internet Corporation provides retail services direct to end customers. The AC is one of the key points of contact for CipherTV/AEBC staff and customers. This person coordinates tasks between departments to ensure CipherTV/AEBC services are consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations and requirements. The AC needs to have excellent written and oral English communication skills, be able to quickly problem solve, multi-task and work in a busy dynamic environment. CipherTV/AEBC are fast growing businesses, and requires friendly professionals to help customers through their entire life cycle, from marketing to provisioning to accounting.
- Become the first contact point for CipherTV/AEBC and be fluent in end-to-end CipherTV/AEBC products and services
- Handle CipherTV/AEBC front-desk and customer phone calls during office hours
- Answer and follow-up internally/externally on customer inquiries, assist the service sign-up process
- Coordinate internally on customer orders for shipping and/or provisioning
- Process sales orders, invoice billings, prepare and generate reports
- Monitor and support hardware inventory control
- Work with Technical sales and support staff and Accounting to monitor and follow up end-customer AR collections
- Track key metrics, create management reports and participate in management meetings
- Coordinate with Technical Sales and Support to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Work with Accounting staff to review selected vendor accounts, identify dispute items and dispute with vendors
- Perform other service administration and accounting duties as needed
If you believe you have the integrity and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experiences and benefits you can bring to our team.